Thursday, November 28, 2019

I learned...
*that I need to have made a final decision on my simple machines solution by end of tomorrow morning
*that tomorrow is our last Follow Your Passion for this round
*how to write a cheque

Ask Me About...
*our session with RT students
*the feedback the RT students gave me and my simple machines inquiry
*what we did in math with writing big numbers with words (written form)
*my cheque writing

Reminder:

Save the Date - Grade 4 Celebration of Learning is on  Friday, December 13th from 11:00-12:00pm.

Please bring items for the food bank!

For example:
-dry pasta
-canned beans
-canned fruit
-Mac and Cheese
-canned soup
-crackers
-cereal
-trail mix
-canned corn
-pasta sauce
-canned carrots
-tuna
-canned peas
-raisins
-canned Alpha-getti
-pretezels
-canned beets
-olives
-meat
-pickles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Plan

Learning Plan – March 31 -April 3     Personal Challenges (each week students set a personal goal)   At the beginning of e...