Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Today I learned...
*there will be a Patterns assessment on Friday
*that on Thursday I will have a guest speaker
*more about solving for the unknown in Math

Ask Me About...
*how my sprout is growing
*my life cycle project
*the mental math ketchup question
*how I recorded my sprout observations


Reminder:

The students have been asked to complete their Life Cycle project by Friday, November 1st. They will be given approximately 45 to 60 minutes each day of the week.

Please remember to bring back the OH Ranch field study forms as soon as possible.

If you are available to volunteer for the OH Ranch field study, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week Plan

Learning Plan – March 31 -April 3     Personal Challenges (each week students set a personal goal)   At the beginning of e...